shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap ~ Fri, Jan 27th at 9pm eastern

Speed Scrap ~ Fri, Jan 27th at 9pm eastern

Join me in this thread for a speed scrap Friday January 27th at 9pm eastern :)

Choose 1 photo....

Of course, anyone who participates will get a participation bonus and one lucky random participant will win a $5 coupon to my store! If you use any of my products primarily for your layout, you'll get a 25% off coupon to my store!

See you then!

PS. Visit Resources > World clock menu item at the top of this page to figure out the corresponding time in your own time zone :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Yippee.....need me some Speed Scrap Therapy!
    Marking my calendar!

Hope to be there!

Yes, speed scrap!! I hope we get back home in time. My daughter & I are taking cake decorating classes & that will be our last night for this class.

PROUDLY CREATING FOR ...
    GDS STXIV, STUDIO4 DESIGN WORKS AND
    [/CENTER][/CENTER]

Just bumping to remind everyone!

Don't forget, it's tonight!

7. Hmmmm...wonder if I'll make it...sure would like to.

I'd LOVE to come, but 9PM there is 6PM here, right when The Male gets home. And, for some reason, he wants dinner! Imagine!

Serendipity! I came looking for a speed scrap, I have'nt been here in a 'coon's age...

I hope i can make it. My hubby has my good computer tied up with some work stuff. Dangit. Hope they will be through soon.