shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Artful Adventures in 2012!

Can I still join in the fun or am I far too late? I couldn't join any up earlier because I had some issues with my PM in/out box - for some reason I couldn't send and/or receive PM's anymore. Luckily Debra and Holly were able to fix it for me and I'm all set to play. So, can I? :)

Proudly creating for Godigitalscrapbooking, Digidesignresort, Nydia's Scraps,
    JanetB Designs, Studio4 Designworks, StarSongStudio, Les idées de Christine

2. Hi Jacque! Yes, I remember you--- super to see you here too! Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Get 2 Scrappin' View Post
    Hi there!

I was referred to this forum looking for some more info on art journaling challenges and mixing it in with my digi-scrapping fun. :) I am exploring this new form of artistic expression... so I'd love to give this challenge a try. I am totally new at this... so pair me up accordingly please. :)

I'm looking forward to chatting with y'all and also soaking up some knowledge too! :)

PS. Amanda - I remember you from SWAM - so happy to find you again! :)

3. Quote Originally Posted by bombalurina59 View Post
    Can I still join in the fun or am I far too late? I couldn't join any up earlier because I had some issues with my PM in/out box - for some reason I couldn't send and/or receive PM's anymore. Luckily Debra and Holly were able to fix it for me and I'm all set to play. So, can I? :)

You certainly may!!!

This sounds like fun, and I love the intereaction I am seeing here from everyone!

Sign me up Amanda!

5. I have everyone on the list to this point, and have your partners. If we have more sign ups, I will start an additional list.

6. I have mine done now waiting to see what happens next.

7. "Secret" partner PMs will be sent today.

I've got one more question Amanda, just to get it all straight: :) On the 15th do we post our own ATC to the gallery and this thread or do we post our partner's ATC?

9. Quote Originally Posted by bombalurina59 View Post
    I've got one more question Amanda, just to get it all straight: :) On the 15th do we post our own ATC to the gallery and this thread or do we post our partner's ATC?
    No problem! FIRST post the card to your partner...then to the gallery... and then HERE in this thread! DDDDD

Thank you ! Now this thickhead has got it, too!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    No problem! FIRST post the card to your partner...then to the gallery... and then HERE in this thread! DDDDD