shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Artful Adventures in 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by Elsi View Post
    Oh my! Those are striking. I might set up a whole page, but they'd all be the same. I feel challenged to come up with just *one* ATC -- I think it would take me months to create an entire series.
    you can also try working within a kit...for your first time. that way you can let the kit help be your inspiration. Then, as you are going along...you might get an idea and go drag stuff out of other kits. thats the cool thing with ATC and Art Journalling...there is no right or wrong!! Its whatever you want...whether you are doing it about how you are feeling..the mood you are in...a memory..whatever! just remember dont stress about it..you cant get it wrong!

2. Quote Originally Posted by selrahcnewrad View Post
    I've done art ATCs but not digital ones, so this will be fun!

Meanwhile I can exhaust myself watching criostirado sprint to the finish line before the rest of us get our shoes tied! [psst...Amanda...maybe you should pair her with each of the rest of us...]

Selra

3. I'm in

Jayne :-)

I'm in too!

5. I would love to join this challenge. It sounds fun.

6. I have everyone on the list up to this point. I am getting curious about what we will see in a few days

Got a chuckle reading this thread. I like the idea of this, so please count me in.

Could someone explain to me what ATC is?

I think I would love to give this a try

Quote Originally Posted by mausilini View Post
    Could someone explain to me what ATC is?
    An artist trading card (or ATC for short) is a tiny, original piece of art created with the intention of swapping or trading it with another artist, not selling it. The one rule an artist trading card must adhere to is the size. An ATC must be 2.5x3.5 inches (at 300ppi) or 64x89 mm.
    Last edited by PattyB; 01-03-2012 at 11:07 AM.