shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

View Poll Results: Choose a day?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Monday Dec. 19

2 18.18%
  • tuesday Dec20

1 9.09%
  • Thursday Dec22

5 45.45%
  • Friday Dec. 23

0 0%
  • Monday Dec.26

3 27.27%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas week Speed Scrap??

1. Christmas week Speed Scrap??

Anyone up for a 12 days of Christmas Speed Scrap???

Reply to the poll here

December 26????? I'm gettin' twitchy. Had my husband's office party today, had to get a last minute gift made and in the mail, need to clean my house for our community group tonight (!), need to cook something for the same, need to print up carol lyrics, and here I am instead! Off to vacuum!

I would love Thursday evening.....Tammy should be here by then and maybe we could actually scrap together in the same room! :) Can you tell I am soooo excited we get to spend some time together? I miss her!

I'm off all next week so any day should be ok for me!!

I guess I am the only one running around like a headless chicken! I think I have time management issues...
    But, the lamb curry is simmering, the package got in the mail, the office crew partied, the floor is vacuumed, the bathrooms are usable, and the song sheets are printing! Woot!
    I'll think about tomorrow...tomorrow!

6. Barbara- You are so funny!!! don't forget to breathe!

Maybe we should have two--one for those who planned better than I did, and one for folks like me! I'd be happy to host one on the 26th--I see we have a tie between the 22 and the 26th anyway...

8. I too am leaning toward the 26th- wanna co-host/co-sponsor it?

I voted for the 22nd, since others seemed to be free that date. I would LOVE to do one Monday, though. After Christmas won't be for me....we'll be traveling then!

10. I am looking forward to hosting a few- one this month, and two in Jan.