shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: December Scraplift Challenge

December Scraplift Challenge

Welcome to our December scraplift challenge! Can you believe we're only a few short weeks away from Christmas? Where did 2011 go?

For this month's challenge I've chosen a layout from mannymea. I'm amazed at the wonderful layouts that are posted each month, and I always have a hard time to pick just one. I loved the composition of this and the fact the photo is really the centerpiece. It was a LO submitted for the Progressive challenge, so she did an amazing job. Again, mix it up a bit, flop it, flip it, rotate it - it's your choice. HOWEVER, this month, I would also like you to add some kind of titling or Word art to your LO as well. Looking forward to seeing some great interpretations created from this lift!

Here's the link to the layout if you want to look at it:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...p?photo=100467

Here's what you need to do:
    With this layout in mind, I'd like you to flip the page either vertically or horizontally, your choice.
    It's preferred that you use GDS products.
    You may only submit one layout for this challenge and it will be for this challenge only.
    It will also count for the Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
    Please list the GDS products that you use.
    After you post your layout into the Scraplift Gallery here. Please link your page back here to this thread. The challenge ends on November 30th.
    Each person who submits a layout with your page link here will receive a posting bonus.
    Have fun!

Any questions? Just leave a message and I'll get back to you ASAP!

So with that in mind - let's get going! Here's mannymea's page.

Here is my lift of the page. I created this using a collab I did with Feli Designs called 'SANTASTIC SEASON'. It's available here at GDS.

Here is my LO

Days Gone By...

5. Your pages are beautiful
    here is mine
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...-chris-600.jpg

credit: photo of my little girl with her ​​"rabbit ram" - my mini kit "lapin bleu"

Thanks for hosting, Darlene! Terrific layout to scraplift. Here's mine (linked):

Here's mine, thanks for the challenge!

Last edited by PattyB; 12-09-2011 at 04:23 AM.

8. here is my lo

december scraplift
    Last edited by zedsmum; 12-09-2011 at 04:35 AM.

This was fun!! Thanks!

great choice for the scraplift! Thanks for the challenge!
    Here's mine:
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...p?photo=101014
    Ayenn