12x12 Quickpage Exchange
Hi Everyone! I have released a new kit and thought it would be fun to do a quick page exchange! Here is a preview of the new kit, that is 20% off until the 31st December.
If you submit a page using my Pijama Party kit you will receive all the pages submitted plus two surprise pages created by my creative team, and an extra surprise gift from me :)
Here are the details....
*Create 1 or 2 12x12 page(s) using this kit.
Please put all of your pages on 1 preview page to upload to the gallery to prevent any non-participants from using these pages right out of the gallery.
* Sign-ups are requested for this so that we know who is working on pages. Post here to say you are planning on participating until the 10th December.
* Layouts should be created and saved at 12”x12” and 300ppi
* Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_qp1.png so as an example, mine would be maria_pijamaparty_qp01.png.
* Post the preview of your quick page(s) at 600x600 and upload it to the Quick Page Exchange gallery for everyone to see!
* Upload THE FULL PNG FILES of your QP (s) to 4 shared or yousendit, etc and email me the link to firstname.lastname@example.org, adding QP EXCHANGE to te subject, or PM me the link.
* Please post here that you uploaded so I can make sure it came through OK.
* The submission deadline for the QP is December 31st 2011.
Please have your images posted and uploaded by then so I can get them out to everyone. I will plan on distributing the pages on between the 2nd and 4th January 2012.
I'll keep a list below of who is participating and has uploaded their pages ok.
PS: any questions please ask :)
what a fun idea! i love this kit. your kits are always big and full of wonderful elements and papers!!! here is my page.
Last edited by olivia; 12-10-2011 at 07:03 AM.
sorry for the stupid question but do I have to buy the kit for making the qp or do you give us a coupon for it?
You'll have to purchase it, that's why it's on sale too:)
Originally Posted by mausilini
Cute kit...love the bright colors!
i'd love to join this - your kit is beautiful! I'm not very tech savvy when it comes to uploading and links and what not - is there somewhere on here that i can find the information 'how to' for what you've requested? - sorry if it's a dumb question! :-(
Sorry - but to be more specific - i don't know how to save to 600x600 - i'm using an ancient version of photoshop elements - if i save the preview as a low res small j-peg file - would that have the same desired effect? ....again sorry for dumb questions....
hi. i believe there is a tutorial on this site that tells you how to save it. i have photoshop elements and what i do is make a copy of the page. then i go to "image" and go to "resize" and change it to 600 pixels. maybe some others can help you too.
thanks for your help olivia - I just tried it and it worked - thank you so much - much appreciated. Regards, Tammy
Last edited by zedsmum; 12-05-2011 at 05:50 PM.