shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: December 2011 ASOTB challenge is here!

Curiosity December Challenge

Ok...I LOVE shadow boxes..shrine looking stuff to put stuff in...so I think I went a bit overboard......I went thru all of the Outside the Box kits that I have and just pulled stuff from each one..so I cant really tell ya what comes from what...but almost all of it is from Outside the Box!

Soooooo I guess this is my version of "A Cabinet of Wonder" Ha!...cuz you are all are wonderin...what the heck is it?

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...p?photo=100506

2. That is just the idea!!

3. This sounds fun.

oh my god, could please someone explain me what I have to do? The only thing what I really understood is that (if I want to participate) have to write a pm for the code an then I will have to make a layout with this mini? And there I have to show whats special about me or what are my characteristic qualities? Or do I understand it wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by mausilini View Post
    oh my god, could please someone explain me what I have to do? The only thing what I really understood is that (if I want to participate) have to write a pm for the code an then I will have to make a layout with this mini? And there I have to show whats special about me or what are my characteristic qualities? Or do I understand it wrong?
    Hi! Have you done an Art Journal before or is this your first?????

I don't really know what it is but I think I have never done one before.

Quote Originally Posted by mausilini View Post
    I don't really know what it is but I think I have never done one before.
    You will love it!! It is very freeing...normally I make paper ones..and just started doing them digitally....Basicaly its anything you want it to be!!! when you read what the challenge is...you basically do what it means to you because instead of actually writing something to journal...your page tells a story. Like Amanda says in the challenge...treat it like you are decorating your house...things that are your taste...

Ok like I posted mine for instance...the things I picked I picked for a reason.....like..luggage because I love to travel....clocks because there is never enough time....the lantern because we love to go camping....the big box that the shelf is on.....because i love old rustic looking things....esp shabby chic...but yet bright things because I love color mixed in with it all.....my house is very eclectic...and so am I!!!

Does that make any sense? or help out at all???

Check out this thread in the forum...Amanda is amazing with her explanations of the different forms of this type of art.......I know that if you only do regular scrapping...you might not be familiar with it!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ad.php?t=17829

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post

That is just the idea!!
    You know I will have to make like ten more of these before the month is over! LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by criostirado View Post
    You will love it!! It is very freeing...normally I make paper ones..and just started doing them digitally....Basicaly its anything you want it to be!!! when you read what the challenge is...you basically do what it means to you because instead of actually writing something to journal...your page tells a story. Like Amanda says in the challenge...treat it like you are decorating your house...things that are your taste...

Ok like I posted mine for instance...the things I picked I picked for a reason.....like..luggage because I love to travel....clocks because there is never enough time....the lantern because we love to go camping....the big box that the shelf is on.....because i love old rustic looking things....esp shabby chic...but yet bright things because I love color mixed in with it all.....my house is very eclectic...and so am I!!!

Does that make any sense? or help out at all???

Check out this thread in the forum...Amanda is amazing with her explanations of the different forms of this type of art.......I know that if you only do regular scrapping...you might not be familiar with it!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ad.php?t=17829
    Thank you for your explaining. I think I have an idea now...

Count me in this month, Amanda!