shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: November 2011 Journaling Challenge

1. Actually no....I've always been a designer....just recently tried my hand at layouts...probably because I never have any pictures! *so embarrassing*

Well Jill, every person has their special talents and yours is designing.

I have always taken a lot of photos, but thanks to scrapbooking I am able to put them into my life's little stories, which at one time will become family history. Imagine 100 years from now people not ye born will look at your papers and embellishment with my photos. Isn't that awesome?

Quote Originally Posted by createdbyjill View Post
    Actually no....I've always been a designer....just recently tried my hand at layouts...probably because I never have any pictures! *so embarrassing*

3. Awwwww....ty! Wish I had alot of pics! I always took them when the kids were little....if I can ever get this scanner to work I may try a few more layouts!

well besides birthdays we dont really have any eelbrations around this time of year
    so I have done Christmas Traditions for my layout

the hardest part of this challenge was trying to use GDS produts as i dont have many of them yet- thankfully i did buy Verenas Winter Fun Addon kit which was fine for this layout. I love the roll down paper- like I am unwrapping Christmas!!
    Oh and I havent added anything to my blog for 12 days so thanks for the push to get something on it!!!
    hopefully i have done this link right

http://ceeflower.blogspot.com/2011/1...challenge.html

cup of coffee time I think

thanks for a great challenge BTW

5. Great page!!!

Make sure to check out the Daily Download thread....you'll find a freebie a day there to start stocking up on! Plus check out the Designer Announcement threads for sales!

We also have a Deal of the Day where products are just .99

I'm having a 50% Off sale in my store through the 14th...you'll find lots of goodies in there!

Hope this info helps you build up your GDS stash! Lots of fabulous kits here!!

I have selected a different holiday, Veterans Day, for my tradition. Here's my layout and thank you for the challenge!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=99669

7. What a beautiful layout! Any tradition is fine with me!!!

Since my first layout really didn't describe a Holiday, I used this challenge as an inspiration to write about our Christmas/New Years Tree tradition.

Just wanted to show it of, so if you like to take a peek, here it is:
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=99686&ppuser=24361

Thanks for looking :)

PP.S. Loved to work with your little kit, Jill, it was really fun to work with! thank you!
    Last edited by cascrappinggirl; 11-12-2011 at 12:12 PM.

9. Hey that posting gift is a real mood elevator!!! haha!

10. heheheheh