shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: November 2011 Journaling Challenge

1. I'm so sorry to hear that di.....it definitely does make holidays tough. My thoughts are with you {{{{hugs}}}}}

2. Beautiful layout Cas.....what a fabulous story!

Thanks Jill :)

Quote Originally Posted by createdbyjill View Post
    Beautiful layout Cas.....what a fabulous story!

I love your layouts!!! they all look so effortless...like you just said..."ok this can go hereeee...and this can go thereeeee and wwwaaaala!!! perfection!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by cascrappinggirl View Post

Thank you so much for the compliment :) It's not effortless though. I labored hard over this layout. Took me a few days to get the embellishments and papers just right. Went back and for several times. And always end up thinking I could have done better, but I learned to accept my creations and be happy with them.

Thank you so much for your kind words :)

Quote Originally Posted by criostirado View Post
    I love your layouts!!! they all look so effortless...like you just said..."ok this can go hereeee...and this can go thereeeee and wwwaaaala!!! perfection!!!"

Well thats the goal isnt it?? just to make them look effortless and perfect even if you DID labor over it!!

Quote Originally Posted by cascrappinggirl View Post
    Thank you so much for the compliment :) It's not effortless though. I labored hard over this layout. Took me a few days to get the embellishments and papers just right. Went back and for several times. And always end up thinking I could have done better, but I learned to accept my creations and be happy with them.

Thank you so much for your kind words :)

Sure is :) Thank you so much :)

Quote Originally Posted by criostirado View Post
    Well thats the goal isnt it??
    !

8. That's definitely my goal!!! I'm a newbie at layouts! (shhhhhhh....don't tell)

OMG I just realized that the challenge was 'Holiday traditions'. I forgot about that the second I found the photo I used, because I really wanted to scrap it for a while, but never got around it. Go figure.

Even so it won't count, I think I am off not to find a photo for Holiday traditions ;-)

Now you are teasing us ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by createdbyjill View Post
    That's definitely my goal!!! I'm a newbie at layouts! (shhhhhhh....don't tell)