shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Paper packs vs full kits..

Paper packs vs full kits..

Which do you prefer which would you rather see in the store?

for me it is a full kit every time!! I love unzipping to see lots of little png goodies!

I have to agree - gotta be the full kaboodle! I have never bought a paper pack - but full kits is a different matter entirely!! Like Gill, I love all the little embellishments - and it saves me having to find them to match from another kit

I would say kits as well. You may not use all of it but I like not having to think too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaria View Post
    I would say kits as well. You may not use all of it but I like not having to think too much.
    I"m with you! I don't wanna think too much either!

It depends. I have purchased paper packs, but I prefer full kits. Mostly if I buy a paper pack I've got something very specific in mind, and I'm only doing it to supplement a kit I already have.

7. i prefer full kits too. i love to use emblishemnts and in a full kit i always get some which fit ;)

another vote for full kits even though I mix mine up. Don't like things too matchy-matchy but a girl can never have too many elements ; ))))
    Liz Pike

Blog updated Thursday October 19

I'm another one for full kits too. I'm not good at mixing and matching so it's a no brainer. I don't mind mini kits either. :)
    Wife of 6 years, SAHM to Daelyn - 2.5 y/o, Stepmom to Hayley - 12 y/o
    My blog: Forever Fefchik