shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone up for a SPOOKY speed scrap... October 30!!

Anyone up for a SPOOKY speed scrap... October 30!!

I noticed we haven't had a speed scrap in a while!! How about getting ready for all those trick or treaters with a SPOOKY speed scrap this Sunday, October 30!!

Think about all those precious memories of your Halloween memories!! Come join me on Sunday at 6PM EDT for a fun pre-Halloween speed scrap. Let's see all the BOO-tiful pages you can create!!

We'll meet in the chat room and have a ball!! And for all who participates, I'll be offering my Fright Night Bony Alpha as a participation prize!!

I have gotten so many compliments on this alpha and I want to share it with you all!!

Sounds great! Hope to see you then!

I hope you can make it, too!! It'll be great fun!

Hope I can make this one! Been a while since the last SS.

need to get warmed up for the supreme team contest, so this sounds like fun. Don't think I have any halloween papers, so think it's time to go shopping to get that free collap kit hehe Will mark my calender. Not sure if I can make it at 3 pm PT, because it's my daughter's Confirmation, but I'll try :)

I have been Speed Scrap deprived
    sounds like a plan
    I am hoping I can get back in time for some spooky fun

Great idea Deborah! That's 3pm for me, hoping I can make it. It's been a while that's for sure!

This sounds like great fun! In the process of moving though so not going to be able to join in but hope everyone has loads of fun and love that alpha posting bonus Deborah!

I'm excited for tomorrow!! I hope you all can make it... we're going to have tons of fun!!

Got to get my sewing project done for tomorrow so I can join in on the speed scrap! Wish me luck! I am heming a wedding dress and trying to do a bustle! Oh the things I get myself into! LOL