shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haunted Quick Page Exchange 10/18 - 10/31!

Haunted Quick Page Exchange 10/18 - 10/31!

Has everyone been collecting the pieces to my newest kit, Haunted?
    Last week, the Haunted Alpha was a daily download!

And running right now, you can snag the Haunted Add-on for free, as the exclusive GDS freebie!

But that's not all! This morning I also released the full kit, Haunted, that is now on sale for 35% off!
    If you missed the Haunted Alpha Daily Download, no worries! It's also 35% off!

Now that you have the pieces, let's have a Halloween Quick Page Exchange!
    All participants will receive all of the pages, plus these additional pages:

Ready for the rules? ( Don't worry, it's easy! )
    * Each participant will submit at least 1, 12x12 page but not more than 2 using this kit or bundle only (but you may include any commercial use supplies as well).
    Please put all of your pages on 1 preview page to upload to the gallery to prevent any non-participants from using these pages right out of the gallery.
    * Sign-ups are requested for this so that we know who is working on pages. Post here to say you are planning on participating.
    * Layouts should be created and saved as .png's, at 12”x12” and 300ppi starting with a transparent background. Your photo areas should be transparent when you are done.
    * Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_qp1.png so as an example, mine would be davischronicles_haunted_qp01.png.
    * Post your preview of your quick pages at 600x600 and upload it to the Quick Page Exchange gallery for everyone to see!
    * I will need the .png file at the full 12x12 size for each quick page you submit.
    *Please upload your .png file to a file sharing program such as 4shared or Mediafire and pm me with the link.
    * Please post here that you uploaded so I can make sure it came through OK.
    * Once the exchange is over, I will figure out who hasn't uploaded or has a problem with their files and when all is good
    will make it so that you can see all the files that everyone uploads and then you can download them!
    * The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on Wednesday, October 31, 2011. Please have your images posted and uploaded by then so I can get them out to everyone asap!

I'll add everyone who signs up to the bottom here and update it when I see your pages uploaded!

Sugar&Spice
    kathrynvc
    selrahnewrad
    Last edited by DavisChronicles; 10-22-2011 at 11:18 AM.

Oh.... what a unique kit Dawn! I just love it! Can't wait to see the pages created from it!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Thank you Holly!

Sounds great!
    I just love Halloween and what a fun Quick Page exchange!

Love the look of your kit Dawn. Looks like a great kit to do quick pages exchanges with!

Hi, there. Just dropping by to say I am going to submit a QP. I'll post it soon.

So, here is a preview to my QP.

Thanks for hosting a fun challenge.

I sent the link to the png to Dawn via pm.

I love it! And your preview is so fun! What a great, spooky font for your title! Thank you for the link!

Sign Me Up, Too!

Dawn,
    I am new to the forum and had a great time designing a quick page using your Haunted kit. I also used a CU brush from SimplyMeSimplyYou's Halloween collection and a shape from PSE 9. I will next post my preview to the gallery and then send you a pm with the link to the png file.

Selra

I love seeing new faces in the forums! I just downloaded your page and it is awesome!
    Can't wait to see more pages from you!!