shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mini VA-CA!

1. Mini VA-CA!

Ok, not really, LOL....but I DO get to go out to lunch with my friend Cindy Wyckoff, Editor-in-Chief of Scrapbook Dimensions Magazine without any of the kids (except the baby, LOL).....

Kid free, good conversation, good company....so looking forward to it!

What are you doing today to pamper yourself?

Now that sounds great Jenn!
    I joined a fitness centre and have been going 2-3 times a week to the pool with a girlfriend. Getting the exercise the doctor ordered, and having fun! Killing two birds with one stone, lol.

That's about it in my life, what is everyone else up to?

3. Nothing much around here. We are just trying to catch our breaths from last weekend. We are all getting excited about our trip across country to Texas. We are stopping in Tennessee and Oklahoma on the way. It should be fun filled trip and I'm looking forward to some good old fashion family time:)
    [IMG][/IMG]

Didn't do anything to pamper myself today, but this past Wednesday DH and I went kayaking for the first time. It was a blast. Here's a pic of us I took in the kayak. Gonna have to do a LO with the pics.

Not much relaxing here ... busy running the kids. Next week though, VACATION. The entire family, 19 of us rented a cabin in the mountains in TN. Maybe not much relaxing with 11 kids BUT we do get to kick back and do some catching up and waking up to no alarm clock for a week!

Today I am home alone (well with the 3 dogs...lol...) I am going to SB all day!
    Tweederbug our family did that this past fall, (TN is our meeting point for everyone) then we were all together again in June for my oldest daughters graduation, we stayed in a lake house here in SC. We all had the best time, but I am so wanting some more of that family time again. Getting together once a yr really stinks!!

PROUDLY CREATING FOR ...
    GDS STXIV, STUDIO4 DESIGN WORKS AND
    [/CENTER][/CENTER]

7. Those all sound like such fun plans! We get to go camping with the cousins (21 of the 26 of them) and aunts and uncles in August...it will be NUTS, but it will be family time :)

Just hanging out for me today!! Got my "doctor ordered" run in for the day and we are going to a party later today so I think I'll just take a little nap!!

relaxation sounds fun
    i am finishing my dd's costume for the Medieval Faire tomorrow
    We go with my friend and her grand daughter and the girls have so much fun
    Not sure if we can do the face painting since the poison ivy is still clearing up, but I am thinking that after all these years, maybe I should give myself a treat with one of those henna tattoos -- not sure, but it would be fun and no needles involved

10. Oooh, and henna tattoo! FUN!

Has anyone seen that Excedrin commercial, where the wife is getting ready for a party, and the husband decides to powerwash the deck????

Yes, well, my husband and I are painting a wall in the kitchen red....if you've seen the commercial, you can draw the parallels, LOL :(