shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hope You're Staying Cool!

Hope You're Staying Cool!

It's projected to be 103 degrees where I live today ... it is oppressively hot! My husband brought home this cartoon today, and I just had to share! Hope y'all are staying cool!

That is so cute.

It 5 PM here right now and still 97 degrees. Yesterday we reached 105! How crazy this is that it is effecting 30 states in the US!

3. Yes, we are under a Excessive Heat warning here in the Carolinas= heat index of 120 last Tues!. Our Mega cat hasn't moved all day long!!! Course, he is almost 80 in human years. lol. I can't say I remember the U.S. ever having a season or year, like this one. Record snows and record heat in the same year?? Any historians out there know of anything like this?
    I think I would rather be in Mexico with this heat! At least there people expect you to nap in the afternoon! lol

4. LOL, LOVE It Lisa! We went to a man-made reservoir with a "beach" near where we live today...it was awesome, but HOT! I'm feelin' a little like "ear of corn #2" LOL

How funny Lisa!! We didn't get the cold like some of you did but boy are we getting the heat!!! I want some relief from this heat!!!

6. Love that cartoon! You'd have thought I'd have dripped off about 20 pounds of water weight by now, but no such luck :( But two years ago we had a cold summer and I felt ripped off. Not this year!! Definitely feeling ALL the seasons in Ohio!

lol Lisa! Love it!!

8. How appropriate for us here too! How sad is it that we came to the beach, but it's just too hot to even be out there! Oh well, stay cool everybody:)
    [IMG][/IMG]

Too funny!! Love it!!

10. We are either burning up or flooding away in South Louisiana. I think we had 12 inches of rain this week- 8 in one hour earlier this week!