shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Tutorials

Tutorials

I know we have a resource section on GDS but do we have a place to store tutorials that are given for an answer to a specific question? Dona just gave a great tutorial on creating special edges on paper and I would love to have that in a specific section so we could refer to it from time to time. Dona's great tutorial is found here:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ad.php?t=17900

I normally put those type of tutorials into a notepad or word document and put them in a folder on my computer marked Tutorials!

Interesting to know if there would be a way to make a section for these type of tutorials though!

Gosh Kathy, you are so good!! I was just thinking that I couldn't print another piece of paper and put it in a binder to then store the binder where it only collects dust!!! I have all my classes that I took here, I printed them, and now they sit there untouched. I wish I had saved them the way you recommended!! Thanks for the idea...gonna do that now!!

LOL...You are welcome Anna!

Can you still access your class files here to save them? I saved my classes this way too so I could go back and refresh myself, and believe me, they have come in handy at times!