shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Kit ~ Garden of Memories

New Kit ~ Garden of Memories

New to my store is Garden of Memories, inspired by my fond memories of my mother & grandmother and their love for flowers. Soft colors and textures with gentle distressing combine with delicate lace and silk flowers to create your feminine pages. This kit will also lend itself well to garden and heritage pages. Garden of Memories is introductory priced with a 35% discount.

Here is a detailed view of the papers:

Detail of some of the elements included:

Thanks for looking!
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

oh wow Alice!! You have out-done yourself - again!! I love it - can't wait to work with it :)

I feel in love with this the moment I saw it..

4. Alice, this is a wonderful kit....I love the soft and pretty colours. Fabulous!!!
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN

5. new kit

Alice it is just wonderful.

Alice, just like everything you do, it's gorgeous! This kit will make some gorgeous pages!
    My blog - where everything is Absolute Poppycock

WOW - WOW - WOW - my favorite - heritage and lace! Just wanted to post that I bought the kit today - and there are SO many gorgeous papers and elements in the kit! The previews are great - but boy - the actual files are even more gorgeous!

This is in my top list of favs - great job on designing this!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Thank you for your compliments. Helen, you made me blush & I'm glad you're happy with the kit. Can't wait to see your layouts!
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

9. So soft

These have such a soft texture! Definately on my list to get sooooon.

10. I love this kit - it has great elements.