shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello from New Orleans LA

1. Hello from New Orleans LA

Hi,
    I am Sharon and I joined during ADSR but just got re-introduced and I am glad I did. I am trying to go "outside of my box" in my creating....lol..I think this is the place to do it!

I started digi last October after 7 years of paper scrapping...wow...I have never looked back. I can't even do a paper layout anymore. Digi offers so much more!

I have been married for 26 years and have 2 grown daughters, a black lab and 2 crazy cats!

2. Hey, Sharon!! Good to see you here! I love what you've been doing with the art journaling - I'm just now getting my feet wet in it, too.

Welcome, Sharon, hope you will join in on the challenges and show us your style!

4. Glad you have joined us, Sharon! We definitely are ok with outside the box scrapping. LOL

5. Welcome Sharon! It's wonderful to have you here :)

Hi Sharon - I just saw your art journal LO. What a great job you did - too funny about the "coincidence"! Glad you found us and a big huge WELCOME!

Welcome... its so great to have you here!! We're having BINGO next Saturday... make sure you come and hang out with us for a while!!