shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: July class

1. July class

I registered for the beginning photoshop class and understand it started on the 8th of July, I guess I don't know where to go to access the lessons I have looked all around and I just can't find the links. Could someone please let me know where they are I am sure I just passed them by sorta like my mom used to say, "if it would have been a bug it would have bit you."

Hi! I don't know where you are located but it is still the 7th of July here in the United States. If you registered, I have your info and you will be receiving a message from me when the class is all ready with links on where to find everything. :)

Hi just wondering when the lessons were going to be posted as I'd love to take a peak before I head off to bed. I'm like a child waiting for Father Christmas!

I'm just working on giving everyone access now so it should only be a few more minutes. :)

Quote Originally Posted by sewretro View Post
    Hi just wondering when the lessons were going to be posted as I'd love to take a peak before I head off to bed. I'm like a child waiting for Father Christmas!

I'm not sure if I'm missing something ... I haven't rec'd a pm to let me know when the class has started. I checked to make sure i can receive pms and email email notifications .... hmmmmmm - any help would be greatly appreciated.

You should have received a pm and I don't have you on my list. Send me a pm with your order# so I can look it up. We'll get it figured out.

Quote Originally Posted by aheadcase View Post
    I'm not sure if I'm missing something ... I haven't rec'd a pm to let me know when the class has started. I checked to make sure i can receive pms and email email notifications .... hmmmmmm - any help would be greatly appreciated.