shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap ~ Friday, July 8th @ 9pm eastern

Hey all, added the posting bonus to the first post.... hope you like! See ya tomorrow night!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

I am coming! DH has an interview tonight and so hopefully DD will go to sleep quickly.

wife, mother of 2 children and three cats

Quote Originally Posted by emeraldsong View Post
    I am coming! DH has an interview tonight and so hopefully DD will go to sleep quickly.
    lol.. Good luck with that! I swear, mine seem to have radar when it comes to not sleeping when I really hope they will!

This should be FUNNNN tonight!

I am home and semi-unpacked but ready for a speed scrap....I have so many pictures!!

So hoping to make it tonight.....DH wants to play cards, but haven't heard from our partners yet....here's hoping they don't want to, ROFL!

Ok I have my inspiration captured for the steps! Can't wait to share.... See ya in a little while!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

7. I hope I can come! We are supposed to have some bad weather I hope it will pass through quickly.
    [IMG][/IMG]

I live near Chris ... so, bad weather here, too. But it seems to be calming down at the moment. I'm hoping to be able to participate ... I sure love speed scraps!

The posting bonus is awesome! I love the beach!

9. Yeah it's slowing down here too, Lisa. Just raining now so we should be good to go:)
    [IMG][/IMG]

I can't believe I actually remembered the time!! I'm already to go

PROUDLY CREATING FOR ...
    GDS STXIV, STUDIO4 DESIGN WORKS AND
    [/CENTER][/CENTER]