shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Speed Scrap ~ Friday, July 8th @ 9pm eastern

Sorry this is a few minutes late posting - DH got done playing his game and kept talking to me!

Thanks Holly for a really fun and challenging SS!

Here's mine: Grand Son

Well, I posted in the gallery, but forgot to link back here. So here you go:

3. Quote Originally Posted by SparkysGirl View Post
    Just looking at the mission trip info, she is going to be in two villages: Lachaqui and Carhua (4-5 hours northeast of Lima). Is he familiar with them?
    He's not very familiar with them, but she should have a wonderful time! The Peruvian people are awesome!

4. Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    That was fun!! Thanks for hosting Holly!!

Love your new siggie, Anna!

Fun chatting with everyone, even though I couldn't get a lo done then, but I did get one done once I got home from, even though I know this doesn't count, it was fun to follow the prompts!

Splash

Hi all! Congrats to Tammy who was the random winner of $5 in my store! She was post #64 and that was picked by random.org...

Posting bonuses are being sent right now by private message.

Thanks again ladies!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

WooHoo!!!! Congrats Tammy.....loved all the lo's. Hope we can have another SS soon that I can actually participate thru the whole thing, ROFL.

Looks like a good time was had by all! I'm sorry I couldn't make this one. Fabulous looking LOs though ladies - well done!