shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap ~ Friday, July 8th @ 9pm eastern

Yes, Teri, it is. My husband's been in numerous places in Asia, but not me. We're going with friends, so it should be fun, too.

Quote Originally Posted by phardy1945 View Post
    And here I am excited about going to the mountains with my husband for a week in August. Sheesh!!

Pat
    That's OK, Pat! I'm just like you ... excited to be going to the beach for two weeks in August/September. Now ... that's ADVENTURE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    OK, now I'm really behind!! Neal just made me a burger and I'm trying to eat and scrap.....
    mmmmm mmmmmm good!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Tammy - where in Australia was she? We were in Brisbane in 2008 for 6 weeks. We're planning on going again next May. My BIL is a Baptist missionary over there and we'll be visiting their family again. Can't wait - I LOVE it in Australia!

Quote Originally Posted by scrapn4christ View Post
    Lisa, she'll have the time of her life. I felt the same way you did about this time last year. Brittany (my oldest DD) went to Australia as a student Ambassador. She would really like to go back. She had the opportunity to go to Japan or once other place this year, but with graduation we decided it was best for her not to go.

Thanks for that! It is so encouraging!

Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    Hi everyone. Hubby decided he wanted to play cards so I am missing this speed scrap (:
    I still say, tell dad this is our time together!!!

PROUDLY CREATING FOR ...
    GDS STXIV, STUDIO4 DESIGN WORKS AND
    [/CENTER][/CENTER]

Hi everyone. Hubby decided he wanted to play cards so I am missing this speed scrap (:
    Hey, Cathy, you can catch up!

Hey totally understand! Have fun playing cards!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

OK, now I'm really behind!! Neal just made me a burger and I'm trying to eat and scrap.....
    Well, at least you don't have to worry about spilling things on your paper supplies.

wife, mother of 2 children and three cats

OK ... now I'm jealous! Every time we have a speed scrap ... Neal cooks for you!!!!!!