shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ***Does anyone know what happens....***

***Does anyone know what happens....***

When the "blonde" designer makes an alphabet for the daily download and FORGETS that G is a letter of the alphabet???

Well, you do get the letter G and now you will also get the numbers and some more punctuation!!!

Here you go!! LOL

http://www.4shared.com/file/16374914...y_numbers.html

(I can't wait until Traci gets ahold of this one )

Hey, at least it wan't the T you left out, she'd have really had a heyday with that one! And we all have blonde moments, even when our hair isn't!
    My blog - where everything is Absolute Poppycock

This made my day - I'm glad I'm not the only one around here who is worried about what Traci is going to do next. Wait til she sees this one.

Brandi - thank you for making this up to us. I had unzipped it but had not used it. Good thing my grandkids don't have a name that starts with a G.

Grandpa, grandchildren - that would have been tough without the g.

Thanks! And go hide out - because you KNOW that Traci is going to have a FIELD day with this one!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Join the club Brandi! You don't have to blame it on being blonde either. I don't even have an excuse!

Thank you Brandi..
    I was wondering where that G went. Guess now I know...

Come on you guys what makes you think that Traci would so silly things like picking on Brandi ..Traci and I were partners on a Sims2 site and she never did anything like that to me..

You know that I loves you Traci..

6. lol, Brandi.....it's ok everyone has their moments!!! Thanks for the extra added goodies though!!
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN

Thank you for the "G", it will make layouts with my son Giles much easier.
    I would consider hiding though so Traci doesn't give you too bad of a time.
    Suzette

Traci must be really busy today. Surely she's not around or she would have had your hide by now!!

Traci - where are you?

Brandi - we love you - you didn't do what any of us haven't done ourselves!
    At least you didn't leave out the letter 't'

Thanks again for pointing it out to us - heck - only those who needed that letter would have noticed it - how many people need the letter 'g'?

by the way - if it makes you feel any better - I bought your DNYOmite dyno kit yesterday so I can do some pages with it for my grandsons. It's great! Thanks for thinking of the 'boys'

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Thank you for making me laugh! It's been a stressful day.