shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Help! Anyone Interested in making Previews for me?

Help! Anyone Interested in making Previews for me?

I'm sure love designing.. but a preview maker I AM NOT!

I'm hoping someone would like to help me and make my kit previews for me!

Here's the deal, I'll give you the kits and you make the previews and the kits are yours for free!

Anyone interested? I have 4 kits I'm close to finishing and staring at them overhwhelmed with doing thier previews!

I would love to give it a try Debra...

3. I'd like to give it a try . . .

Hello -

I'm fairly new to digi scrapping but I've learned a lot in a short time. I'd love to take a stab at creating your previews. You can see some of my personal work here:
    FlickR-Qcaller

I mostly participate in the Chinese Digital Scrapbook members-only site. I'm just starting to get involved in some of the public forums. I've enjoyed following the Supreme Team Contest here on GDS.

Drop me a line if I can help you out with your previews.

--Pam in Missouri

I can give you a hand if you like - don't like doing previews of my own kits, but like doing other people's!! lol!!

5. Oh wow....it's too bad I'm sucky at this sorta thing otherwise I'd be all over it....your kits are so awesome Debra!! Good luck with your search, whomever you choose will be very lucky!!
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN

If you're still looking, I would be interested. I can usually get a LOT of stuff on a page - as most of my pages can attest to.

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.