shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 12x12 Printing Now Offered!

12x12 Printing Now Offered!

You just have no idea how excited we are to be finally unveiling this to you! After months and months of research, planning, market testing and designer testing, we are ready to provide 12x12 layout printing service to you!

Here's what the designer's had to say about the service when they tested it:

Alice ~ "i love, love, love them! great quality paper, just the right weight...colors printed true & i chose lo's with hard to print colors...i can't wait to see feedback from customers...they are going to like the service!"

Yin ~ "They are superb!! Nice quality and thick paper, the matte finish is just as I like them too!! The packaging was great, and the nice touch of the the plastic bag plus thick boards inside very appreciated."

Andrea ~ "I got my print in the mail and I love it! I thought the quality was amazing and 10 times better than Shutterfly!"

Jessica ~ "the printing service was amazing!"
    Last edited by Debra; 05-21-2007 at 05:23 AM.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

sweet! I am doing a book for father's day, so I need to get going. :)
    ~~Julie P.~~

Wow - I'm going to have to try this!
    My blog - where everything is Absolute Poppycock

Holy Cow!! These prices are INCREDIBLE!! I've looked into having mine printed, and even at Wal Mart, it was $5 apiece!
    Congrats ladies, on finding a service that you like!
    ~Traci~

Has anyone tried the 2-sided one? That sounds like an awesome deal for one of those slip-in albums - You could get a 20 page (10 sheet) album for less than $36.00 including shipping and then find a pretty inexpensive album at Walmart to put them in and wala I have a million dollar present for my mom for less than $50.00. hmmm, guess what mom might be getting for her birthday?
    My blog - where everything is Absolute Poppycock

Fantastic!!! I have been so longing for this to start!! Can't wait to try it out!

That is really cool! I will have to try it once I have more 12x12 layouts done.

Oh yeah, it's really something to see my layouts in 12X12 print - first time for me. My family were awed too, seeing themselves in "big" print!! Do try it out!

AWESOME addition to the store! Will definitely be trying this out. Great service. I agree with Traci - the prices are very good!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Quote Originally Posted by ABitDaffy View Post
    Has anyone tried the 2-sided one? That sounds like an awesome deal for one of those slip-in albums - You could get a 20 page (10 sheet) album for less than $36.00 including shipping and then find a pretty inexpensive album at Walmart to put them in and wala I have a million dollar present for my mom for less than $50.00. hmmm, guess what mom might be getting for her birthday?
    I did the double sided 12x12 and I love it! The detail is amazing and I loved the matte paper! The colors were very true and for borderless printing, it cut off very, very little of the edge! You'll love it!