shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hm??? Wonder what change is coming???

Hm??? Wonder what change is coming???

Psst........
    Deb and I have been holding our tongues for quite a while. We can barely keep the secret any longer .................... the cat is almost out of the bag ........... can you guess????

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Change?? Change is coming?? WHEN?
    Can ya tell me?
    Huh?
    Huh?
    What's going on that I don't know about ... I don't like being kept in the dark! It's scary in the dark!
    ~Traci~

hmm...i'm so curious!

Hugs,
    Theresa

Change? Oh boy, I handle change about as well as I handle waiting for Tuesday night's results chat, which is not say, not well at all. But then, all the changes here so far have been awesome. So, let's see what could the change be......

1)The whole site is going to be taken over by Bill Gates and Microsoft. Nah, who wants to hang around with a bunch of computer geeks. Well, I'm a computer geek and I'm glad ya'll hang around with me. And, I definitely like the way ya'll run it now - so if Microsoft does take over, make sure you and Debra still get to stay in charge!

2)You and Debra are going to go on a cross-country road trip and visit each and every one of the GDS members. No, wait that would mean an international trip since we have so many groovy multi-national members. And, with the cost of gas these days, even a trip to visit members in your home town would cost the national debt of a small country, so that's out

3)We're going to be able to upload our layouts from our cell phones or our iPODS - no wait, that wouldn't work 'cause I don't have PSP XI on my cell phone.

Okay, so I'm not good at guessing the change - guess I'll have to wait!
    My blog - where everything is Absolute Poppycock

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm? My curiosity is getting the better of me! :)
    Michaele

Smile

A change? Did I read a change? What does that mean?!!! How soon? Oh, boy - I guess we'll have to wait!

Now thats just not fair - I don't like being kept in suspenders - oops, I mean suspense!!!

Can't wait to see what you are up to!

HOLLY ... now you see what you started???

You're JUST as bad as Brandi was in chat the other night ... You gotta give us a hint .... Please? Pretty please?
    ~Traci~

Hmmmmm......I wonder if Brandi knows about this..........why I bet she does!!!! LOL

NOOOOOOOOOOO ... NOT AGAIN!!!!

It's another "Designer" thing isn't it?? Where the designers can know and the rest of us peons have to stay in the dark!! ....

NOT FAIR *grumbles sumpin about havin' to endure teasing TWICE in one week!!!*
    ~Traci~