shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help uploading

Need help uploading

I'm not a newbie to forums nor the computer but I'll be darned if I haven't uploaded layouts twice and nothing is showing up. What am I doing wrong?? Been trying for the past hour and no luck...
    Liz Pike

Blog updated Thursday October 19

2. hmmm... is it letting you through to the second page of the layout process? I think the size limit is 150. Is the size maybe an issue... ?

hmm, that may be it though the next screen is saying successfully uploaded...I'll resize and give it another go...thanks for getting back to me so quick!!
    Liz Pike

pss, i think my wireless dsl is flaky today due to weather. I moved the laptop. I'll see if that helps too.
    Liz Pike

5. Good Luck!! I know I hate it when that happens :(

Did it!!!!!!!! Not sure if it was size or connection but it FINALLY went through. Yeah, now on to the next layout!!!
    Liz Pike

Yaaay! And the layout is just awesome... wouldn't have wanted to miss it!

8. strawbry_wine, not sure it was just you with the upload probs...it took me hours to get my last one up here, completely unlike the first two that went off without a hitch. I finally decided to reboot, and the last one went up like nothing ever happened.

Quote Originally Posted by strawbry_wine
    pss, i think my wireless dsl is flaky today due to weather. I moved the laptop. I'll see if that helps too.
    Ila

Spending time is inevitable.
    You're going to spend your time doing something.
    It might as well be something you want to do.
    ~ Peter McWilliams

I uploaded another one today and had no problem. I really think it was my connection. Sometimes my wireless dsl hiccups but I don't mind...99% of the time I LOVE it.
    Liz Pike

10. strawbry_wine, so glad it's behaving better today:~)
    Ila

Spending time is inevitable.
    You're going to spend your time doing something.
    It might as well be something you want to do.
    ~ Peter McWilliams