LOL...@ Lisa....I thought I was the only one who was too tired to understand that last step!
These 12 hour days are wearing me out!
Dona! You're so sweet to make sure I don't look like I'm the only one confused!
Originally Posted by donakat
But ... I think I've got it now ... I had to slip my Creative License BACK into my wallet for now ...
Ahh Cathy! Nothing like a speed scrap to wind down after a 12 hour day ... I'm glad you're still able to join us this time! Don't go noddin' off at the keyboard!
Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2
I'm a trying!! LOL
Originally Posted by altimasport
you are all ahead of me, 'cause i am still thinking about #3
Lone ... I just love your siggie ...
1. Pick 5 papers. Use one as a background and use the others to create thin strips of "paper."
2. Pick either 3 square photos touching each other or one rectangular photo. Remember your theme is "Dedicated to the One I Love." You can frame if you like.
3. Place your photo(s) at an angle and position it hanging partially off the side of your layout. If you have more than one photo, make sure that the vertical sides are touching.
4. Layer your paper strips underneath your photo(s). Angle if you like.
5. In one corner of your layout, opposite the side you have your pictures on, use a fastener or two (staples, buttons, brads, etc) to attach a ribbon, bow, string, or lace.
We might be thinking about it too hard ... I think I was, for sure ...
Originally Posted by elenasworld
If you see some weird characters you know I fell asleep with my head on the keyboard, lol
Originally Posted by SparkysGirl