shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap ~ Wed, January 26th @ 9pm

Okay, I am going to try to make it. I have not scraped in forever and a day. I've been too busy doing adoption paperwork. However most of that is finally done.

wife, mother of 2 children and three cats

2. a Speed Scrap I'll Be There!!
    ~Nancy

Is everyone ready for the speed scrap tonight? Get the dishes done and the kids settled and let's have some fun!

I'm looking forward to it ... putting up sticky note reminders so I don't forget!

I have to work tonight...I'm PST so I wont be home til like 1am your time...So I have a little question, can I still make a LO with the prompts and use it for the scrapping 7...I know I wont get any of the posting bonus' but thats ok =(

I am getting ready and searching out some photos
    I really hope everyone stays in bed for me tonight

Are we doing this here or in the chat room - anyone know for sure?

I hope we are in here!!

Top post says here, so here we are!

Quote Originally Posted by jjckgarrett View Post
    I have to work tonight...I'm PST so I wont be home til like 1am your time...So I have a little question, can I still make a LO with the prompts and use it for the scrapping 7...I know I wont get any of the posting bonus' but thats ok =(
    yes sure!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.