shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap ~ Wed, January 26th @ 9pm

The problem is I am finding nothing -- nada -- zero -- zilch -- to go with a boat trip that is not a sail boat. I am finding nothing! No emblishments to go with the vacation theme.

I would go with a suitcase or a bridge or a lighthouse - or a horse drawn carriage. I am going nuts.

wife, mother of 2 children and three cats

2. OK I am almost done. This is the first challenge that I have used CS5 so I'm moving a little slower, but I will have it done in just a bit.
    [IMG][/IMG]

You could always do waves and just add birds flying and greenery in the waves. Trying a different angle sometimes works. I find if I have something stuck in my brain and can't find what I'm looking for, it's time to take a different path. Be creative. It doesn't have to be a total "holiday" theme.

Here is my LO

UP Michigan

Chris, you're using CS5 for the first time too?! Isn't it great and yet challenging at the same time. I have such habits, I'm going "doh!" all the time because I'm doing something that's not the same in CS5. Plus I haven't loaded many styles, and I miss my shadows! Must load those.

Thank you for hosting tonight, Holly! It was a great speed scrap ... here's my layout:

7. yes it is very different! I am a little nervous. I still have a lot to learn!!!
    [IMG][/IMG]

Lisa that's gorgeous. Love your frames

9. Florida Vacation

~Nancy

Lovin' the layouts uploaded so far...!

No pressure ladies for those that haven't finished yet....
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.