shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Boy Things!

1. Cool kit, I love the zipper page and the sweater!
    Great job! Thanks

2. I came across this thread and was excited. Then I discovered a lot of the kits are no longer in the store :( I was wondering if there's anyway we can keep an updated list of boys' kits. There is a lot if you hunt and search, but I'd really rather spend that time scrapping if people would be willing to post a link to a kit when there's a boy kit in the store. It's hard to weed through all the girly stuff, and when you have 2 sons like I do, you need boy stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by thumper6423 View Post
    I came across this thread and was excited. Then I discovered a lot of the kits are no longer in the store :( I was wondering if there's anyway we can keep an updated list of boys' kits. There is a lot if you hunt and search, but I'd really rather spend that time scrapping if people would be willing to post a link to a kit when there's a boy kit in the store. It's hard to weed through all the girly stuff, and when you have 2 sons like I do, you need boy stuff.
    I agree! It's so hard to find that stuff! I just released a boy kit! Here is a preview:

You can find it here.

Oh, Andrea, this kit is breathtaking! It's perfect for my grownup boys and their little boys, too!! As soon as I get my new hard drive (it is due in today - finally!!!) I'm going shopping!

I've been so scrapping-deprived for the last two weeks I'm hungry for some delicious new things!

Proudly CT Scrapping for Helen!
    GDS Blinkies by Melanie!
    Barbara

A grandmother's place is at the computer or behind the camera!

I was going to add, if you do a search (from the home menu) in the store, you should be able to put "boy" in and see everything that is for boys if all of the descriptions are correct. I always try to list whether a kit will be good for a boy or girl or both so it will come up in searches. I know the other designers do too. :)

6. I always forget about the search feature. I get so involved in searchign kit by kit a lot of times and I find things I like that normally I wouldn't. I've also found that some "girly" kits can be adapted for boys as long as they have blues and greens in them. But at the same time, I've come across kits that are supposedly geared towards boys that are beautiful blues and greens and then have flowers for most of the embellishments that are included with the kit.

I love the new kit, Andrea! I'm putting together a wish list for Christmas for hubby. I got him a Wii, so he can return the favor and feed my addiction LOL.

I'm glad that Andrea mentioned her Car Craze kit, it has colors for both the young boys and the older men, shades of browns and blues. Here is a layout I did for the September Swap with crops2dawn, her husband, using the browns and some of the elements.
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...62&ppuser=1970
    Elaine My Blog
    \

I really like Andrea's brown kit

I also see where Helen found out how to link...so, I am going to try it, too.