Me too!! Working on my clusters.
1) * 2 papers - patterned as background, 1 solid cut into a broad strip, placed vertically, more to the side.
* 1 photo, cropped into a square
2) Place the photo on the patterned paper towards the bottom of the page, overlapping a little bit with the paper strip.
3) Add a border / lace strips under both sides of the paper strip.
4) Create a vertical cluster on the photo side of the paper strip using 5 different elements (may be repeated as many times as required) and a ribbon.
5) Create a small cluster on other side of paper strip.
6) Strategically scatter some sparkles / snowflakes / small elements for some atmosphere.
7) Add a title, placing the "punch line" on a tag / mat. Add shadows, and upload to the speedscrap gallery (here: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ry.php?cat=927 within the next hour.
Thanks for the speedy speed scrap!!
I did have a fun time (when I wasn't fighting with my toddler to take a nap).
Thanks so much for the great speed scrap.
Here is my LO,