shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Photo storage

Thanks Kathy!

OMG!!! It's still doing the initial upload!!! Only 270 files out of 132,530 files done!! At this rate, I'll be done sometime next week!! It really doesn't matter as long as I have peace of mind! I didn't find a coupon Kathy but at 55.00 a year, I'm ok with that. I don't know if I started this the right way since it is backing up EVERYTHING!!! I'll keep you posted on the progress! Thanks for all the help!

My dh is too paranoid of having our "stuff" out there on the web someplace, so guess those places are not what he wants me to do right now.

LOL...@ Anna. I think my initial took me about 3 weeks. I backed up everything, and once I had all the files from my computer backed up, I changed my settings so it only backs up those things I normally change on a daily basis, which of course is scrapbooking, lol.
    Speaking of that, just plugged my 2nd EHD back in with all my zip files, so probably need to check my settings. LOL

Deanna- tell your hubby it is a very secure site. I have heard nothing but good reviews on it, and I know I have had great luck with it so far.

3 WEEKS!!! OMG!!!! So what did you do in the meantime? I am using my computer now as it backs up but of course it is very slow. I have to take my computer to a class today along with my ehd since I'll be learning some photoshop tricks and I'm worried about moving the computer and ehd!!! So much to worry about!! I really think that in a month's time, once the initial download is done, I'll be very happy.

AND....I guess it is a good thing that I only have one more week of school since all my school work is also on my ehd and I haven't taken it with me because I don't want to stop the process!!!

Well it took almost 3 weeks but I'm all uploaded to mosy. Now what? I've set up my backups san what folders to backup but can't figure out how to see my files. I also want to know a out using the files. I'll be researching now so any quick answers are appreciated.

Hi Anna-hope you have found the answers by now. If you click on the Mozy Icon in your system tray, you will see settings. Click on that and you can see what backups have been done when. If you want to restore the files, then just click on restore.