shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: 11/19/2010 Newsletter

11/19/2010 Newsletter

Hi all! Here is a link to this latest newsletter :)

We send it out to our forum users who have not unsubscribed via the link at the bottom of the newsletter. If you are not currently receiving our newsletter by email and would like to, please send me a PM with your email address and I check to see if it was added automatically to our exclusion lists because of email problems like bounces, etc.

Please be sure to add "newsletter@godigitalscrapbooking.com" and "support@godigitalscrapbooking.com" to your approved sender's list so our mail gets to you

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...010_11_19.html
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

I found the link for the freebie, but when I click on it I just get a blank screen. I'm not sure if it's just not working for me or if the link is broken. I wanted to let you know either way

Quote Originally Posted by mom2snn View Post
    I found the link for the freebie, but when I click on it I just get a blank screen. I'm not sure if it's just not working for me or if the link is broken. I wanted to let you know either way
    Hi, thank you. Can you tell me exactly what link? The daily download freebie in the newsletter pulled up the product in the store just fine for me. What browser are you using?

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...oducts_id=3085

It says it's the 11/19 newsletter freebie. I actually found it by mistake the first time, so I thought it was because the newsletter hadn't been sent out yet, but I checked back and I still got the blank screen.

Can you email me what you got that has the link included in it? I'm confused... :)

The link you provided goes to the Debra's Let's Eat page kit.

If you scroll down to the description of the product, it's at the bottom. It shows a pack of papers.

I don't think I run across it in the newsletter, I could just have over looked it though. I was just looking at the recipe exchange links and came across the link that way.

Oh, I see...that's a leftover freebie link from a couple of years back that was to be active for a short period of time. I need to remove that. Amazing it refers to the same date that we sent the newsletter out this year. Thank you for pointing it out!

Oh! I thought this product was new to the store. Oh, well! I liked those paper, too. Glad we have that cleared up so no one else will be wondering