shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 12x12 Quick Page Exchange - Expressions

No problem here. Sorry about the stomach flu and hope everybody is feeling better.

Andrea, So sorry to hear about the flu in your family. Hope you all are soon feeling well.

I have uploaded one page. I may do another one so I'll wait to upload my preview to the gallery.

One question-When I make a 600 x 600 preview-do I make that by going to image resize on my png or on my psd file? I have PSE 3.0.

Ok- I did have the opportunity to complete a second page. Here is the link to my pages: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=88844
    Last edited by Gem; 10-25-2010 at 08:36 PM.

Here's my page (template also by Andrea)

Looks like it's uploaded...

4. Quick Page Exchange

Count me in for the exchange

5. Hi ... this is my entry which I think I should have re-named ... thanks

6. Quick Page Exchange

7. Quick Page Exchange

I uploaded my pages. Let me know if you do not get both pages. Thanks for another great challenge

Andrea, I just found this exchange and would like to participate. I will have all of the steps done by Sunday, October 24.

Pat H.

That sounds great!

Quote Originally Posted by phardy1945 View Post
    Andrea, I just found this exchange and would like to participate. I will have all of the steps done by Sunday, October 24.

Pat H.

Here are the previews of my quick pages. http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=88791 The PNGs have been sent.

This is a beautiful kit, Andrea!

Pat H.