shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap - Friday, Sept 24th!

1. Are we suppose to do something specific with the 2 papers or place them anyway we want?

Question Lisa - what if one of my papers is solid, but has a distintice pattern on it in the solid color, can I use it?

what a fun twist -- love having options :)

How about an un-traditional frame - like brackets or corner tabs?

Quote Originally Posted by tbcarter2002 View Post
    You really are making it easy so far Lisa. I'm waiting for the axe to fall. LOL!
    I told ya "no stress" ... and, I meant it!

Yes, options are great!!! Of course, creative license always works too.

Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    Question Lisa - what if one of my papers is solid, but has a distintice pattern on it in the solid color, can I use it?
    I'm sure it'll be fine ... remember ... "creative license" is always available for use!

Quote Originally Posted by SparkysGirl View Post
    I told ya "no stress" ... and, I meant it!
    That definitely works for me!

9. Quote Originally Posted by tbcarter2002 View Post
    That definitely works for me!
    Me too.

(1) Select TWO coordinating background papers. Preferably these papers will have a light pattern ... no SOLID papers. Choose one to be the background or bottom paper, then place the second on top leaving about an inch of the bottom paper showing on one of the sides -- this could be the right, the left, the bottom or the top ... your choice!

(2) Select ONE photo and place it on your page. Feel free to add a treatment or technique to the photo ... for instance, depending on the colors and patterns of your paper choice ... maybe a black and white, or a sepia- toned photo would look best. Or NOT ... it's up to you!

(3) Select some sort of frame for your photo. Traditional frame placement is fine, but feel free to be creative ... like placing the frame behind the photo instead of over it. Again ... it's totally up to you!

(4) Grab some elements that will coordinate with your papers and the photo, and cluster them closely around the photo and frame. As many as you like ... or as few as you like ... totally up to you! Are ya experiencing a zen moment ... ahhh ... speed scrapping with no stress!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!