shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ask questions here...

Ask questions here...

Post any questions you might have about any of the lessons here and I will reply with an answer. Make sure you tell me what lesson you are asking about and what page in the tutorial you are having trouble with if applicable. I generally check questions several times a day. If you notice a delay in getting your question answered, I am probably pondering the best answer for you and will post as soon as possible but don't be afraid to ask again in case I missed it. The forum is suppose to email me when there is a new post but rarely a question may end up in my spam folder. Also, I am not online on Sundays so I answer any Sunday questions on Monday. :)

2. Gradient editor

I seem to be lost on lesson 1c p13 with the gradient editor. How do I get all the stops? I have cs5 pc with vista.

Thanks
    Andrea

That was covered in detail in the beginner class, lesson 3a. I can't remember if you took the beginner class. Basically, you click above and below the spectrum to add the stops. You drag them off of the window to delete them. Here is a screen shot that may help you. Let me know as you go through it if it seems confusing and I'll help you.

Quote Originally Posted by AHayes61 View Post
    I seem to be lost on lesson 1c p13 with the gradient editor. How do I get all the stops? I have cs5 pc with vista.

Thanks
    Andrea
    Last edited by Andrea; 01-31-2011 at 02:25 PM.

4. hindge

I did it, thanks. I did skip the intro class. Thanks for the help it looks great.
    Andrea

5. cardboard

Hi,
    I am working on the cardboard lesson... on p 12 part Q... not sure how to do this step. I finished but I can see I am missing something. The pattern layer is not making any difference.

Thanks
    Andrea

Can you upload your .psd file as it is so far to the class folder and then let me know when you have done that so I can take a look. There is a link in the main thread for the class under troublesome files.

Hi,
    I am working on the cardboard lesson... on p 12 part Q... not sure how to do this step. I finished but I can see I am missing something. The pattern layer is not making any difference.

Thanks
    Andrea

7. cardboard continued

I uploaded it but don't see the file...do you? If not I'm not sure what I am doing wrong...

Andrea

What is the name of your file and I will look. There are a few other things in there so I don't know which one would be yours.

I uploaded it but don't see the file...do you? If not I'm not sure what I am doing wrong...

Andrea

9. cardboard continued

I called it cardboardahayes61... I did not see it an uploaded it 2x...

All I have is one called "cardboard.psd" that was uploaded yesterday. Could that one be yours? No one else has said they uploaded anything. If you think it could be, then I'll take a look at it. Let me know. Otherwise, try uploading it again. :)

I called it cardboardahayes61... I did not see it an uploaded it 2x...