shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap with Hollyann ~ Wednesday, Aug 18th @ 9pm

Hi Crystal, Margo, Dona, Anna ... gotta read back through to see who else is here ... but HELLO to everyone!!!!

Got my papers ... I think ...

2. Hey everybody!!! Sorry I am late! going to try to get caught up!
    [IMG][/IMG]

Papers-check
    Pictures-check

I'm all set. How's everyone doing? Summer is supposed to be lazy, right? Ha, ha!

Quote Originally Posted by donakat View Post
    I'm all set. How's everyone doing? Summer is supposed to be lazy, right? Ha, ha!
    um right!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Here's another step:

Step 1:Choose 1 background paper and optionally choose another paper and reduce and rotate as you wish and layer on top of your background paper
    Step 2: In center of layout horizontally, place an element or two such as a paper strip, straight ribbon, beads, etc. stretching the width of your layout.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

7. I'm really out of practice here---either that or we're moving fast and I'm in slow gear. I do have one paper so far! LOL
    Crystal in PA

I'm here I'm here. Sorry I'm late. I got distracted.

Hi All...sorry I am late. Computer decided to play games so had to reset it.

Hi Cathy, and ArizonaGirl!