shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Land of Lincoln?? Please Say Hi!

The Land of Lincoln?? Please Say Hi!

Hi everyone! I'm from Illinois, a/k/a, The Land of Lincoln. I keep checking this thread to see if Illinois is represented and I haven't found a thread, so I thought I'd give it a try. I live in a small village called South Elgin and it's located northwest of Chicago. Just wanted to see how many of my fellow Illinoisans are into digital scrapping.

Hi!!! :waves: I'm not from IL, but yesterday I visited the birthplace and childhood home of Lincoln -- does that count?? LOL
    ~~Julie P.~~

OMG, I am so LOL!! It almost counts and thanks for the wave!

I don't live in IL - but used to! Sorry, that doesn't help much does it? lol Until my parents got divorced I used to live in Belvidere, right by Rockford.

Hi there, I am from Illinois ... Peoria to be exact :) ... yep finally you got someone. I'm not originally from Illinois but the UK. I came over for the love of my life. Yep took me another country to find him

6. Hi, I'm from Illinois, south suburb of Chicago. And I just recently went down to Springfield too. First time and boy it was great.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jassinc6 View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm from Illinois, a/k/a, The Land of Lincoln. I keep checking this thread to see if Illinois is represented and I haven't found a thread, so I thought I'd give it a try. I live in a small village called South Elgin and it's located northwest of Chicago. Just wanted to see how many of my fellow Illinoisans are into digital scrapping.
    Hi, I live in Glendale Hts. IL, I just joined GDS & am still learning here

Lusi

Quote Originally Posted by makeyesup View Post
    Hi, I'm from Illinois, south suburb of Chicago. And I just recently went down to Springfield too. First time and boy it was great.
    Well fancy meeting you here sweetie ..... I'm AmeliasMuma, if you had not guessed already.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Muma View Post
    Well fancy meeting you here sweetie ..... I'm AmeliasMuma, if you had not guessed already.
    And yes, I guessed. Thought maybe you would say something in the new forum at SBM where I mentioned this site.

Hi, Just saw your post. Actually we are almost Neighbors. I live in Algonquin IL. Nice to know there are other digi scrappers out there.

Ravelle