shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Land of Lincoln?? Please Say Hi!

Hi Windy and welcome to GDS!

Hi BabyYaks,

I live in Algonquin and Digiscrap. If you move here give me a shout out. Perhaps we'll be neighbors. I live in the Arbor Hills Subdivision in back of LifeTime Fitness.

Ravelle (Scooter59)

3. Hi, I am from Bloomington, IL and I am very new to this. I am having fun trying and looking at everyones incredible work.

4. Lots of Illinoians here, and wanted to say hello. I'm in East Peoria area, small town of Washington. Lived by this ol river most of my life and love it!!
    I just joined today and was hesitant about posting anywhere..

Been digi scrapping and designing my own elements/papers just about 4 months now. I'm widowed, granny to 4, mom to 3 and tons of cousins from My Granny's 14 children.. Due to a disability, I live with DD#2, Her hubby, 4 cats and 2 dogs. Can't drive any more, but travel the web with ease..

Hellow to all you fellow Illinoians!!

Welcome to GDS Judy. This is a wonderful community and very addicting! Look forward to seeing your lo's of your family.

Quote Originally Posted by GrannyJudy View Post
    Lots of Illinoians here, and wanted to say hello. I'm in East Peoria area, small town of Washington. Lived by this ol river most of my life and love it!!
    I just joined today and was hesitant about posting anywhere..

Been digi scrapping and designing my own elements/papers just about 4 months now. I'm widowed, granny to 4, mom to 3 and tons of cousins from My Granny's 14 children.. Due to a disability, I live with DD#2, Her hubby, 4 cats and 2 dogs. Can't drive any more, but travel the web with ease..

Hellow to all you fellow Illinoians!!
    So glad you found GDS, Judy! This is the best community out there as far as kindness, support, and fun from all it's members. I can't wait to see some of your LO's!
    I live in Granite City, IL and am a SAHM of 2. Most of my pages are of my kids: Click HERE to see them!

Welcome! Have Fun!

7. HI! Mount Prospect here. I hear ya Gramma Judy...some of my parts are wearing out too! LOL