shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Land of Lincoln?? Please Say Hi!

I'm from Granite City,Il -- just East of St. Louis. Nice to know you guys are out there.

2. I'm from Evanston and just starting. Good to see that Illinois is represented.

3. Hi!! I'm originally from Illinois for the first 39 years of my life. I lived in the Kankakee/Bradley/Bourbonnais area. And I know where South Elgin is. Quite a drive from where I was at, but really booming up there last I knew. Lots of new homes and businesses. Nice to hook up with an Illinoian. BTW, I'm in New Mexico now ~~ no snow ~~ I'll take the heat

Barbara
    In the Land of Enchantment

Mom to Stefanie and Ayiana
    Grandma to Bailey

Hi and welcome to GDS. Warning, this site gets very addictive!!!! LOL.

I am actually living in Fenton, MO. but we use Shiloh, Illinois (near Scott Air Force Base) as our permanent address. (We live in an RV, and there are no decent parks in Southern Illinois, thus staying in Mo. right now.

5. Hoosier

Hi, I live in Indiana so I am a "neighbor". . . that almost counts! LOL!

Pat

6. I currently live in Palatine, a NW Suburb of Chicago. We are hoping we can sell our house and move to Algonquin.

I was born and raised in Eldorado, which is in extreme Southeast Illinois.

7. Illinois scrapper here!

Hey there! I am born and raised in Illinois. In Petersbug now. I am 27 miles from Springfield. I digi scrap as well as regular. I am new to all this. I welcome any buddied from around Illinois or other areas too!. I frequently go for all the freebies on Digi-Free. I wish I was as talented as others though! LOL
    I just made a Blog. Address is JessicasButterflyDream.blogspot.com. Feel free to visit and leave comments about my slideshow. Thanks all! Donna

8. Hi
    I am Windy, new to the forum
    I am in Lincoln's town of Springfield IL
    Hi to everyone!

9. Hey i know where Petersburg is, we have a condo in Springfield and are restoring a house that is listed on The National Historic Register, it has ties to President Lincoln and was built in 1871 in Vermont IL

10. Hello Windy! Its nice to know that there are digi-scrappers close to me. Petersburg is that nice small town , mom and pop, kinda place! Show us some pictures of this historic house! It must be fun to redo it. See you later and nice to meet you!....Donna