shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 12x12 Quickpage Exchange - A Fish Out Of Water

1. ok I removed the title and had help with poking the holes! Thanks Lisa for walking me through it all!
    quickpage2withoutatitle
    [IMG][/IMG]

2. Quote Originally Posted by marshmella View Post
    Looks GREAT!!! What program do you use for your scrapbooking? There are a couple sticky's on how to do qp's in the quickpage exchange thread. I can poke your holes for you You can just pm a link to download your page!!! So glad you are participating, we have some gorgeous pages
    Thanks so much I will go take a look around. I think I figured it out how to do the holes. Lisa(sparksgirl) helped me. Take a look at what I have done and make sure I did them right. Let me know.Thanks!
    [IMG][/IMG]

3. I would like to play! I have my first one done, I will probably make 2. I loved working with this kit!

Here is the first QP, I'm going to add a second one soon....I love what everyone else has posted so far, FANTASTIC qp's all!!! Lisa, thanks for helping Chris with the transparency part! I love my GDS family, they are quick to help all!! LOL, Michaela even offered to do the 'hole poking' :)

Last edited by southflascrapper; 06-17-2010 at 06:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by altimasport View Post
    Thanks so much I will go take a look around. I think I figured it out how to do the holes. Lisa(sparksgirl) helped me. Take a look at what I have done and make sure I did them right. Let me know.Thanks!
    Yes, it is perfect!!! Great job

I am loving all the layouts so far!!! Whoo hoo...

5. Count me in...creating QP now

6. Here is a preview of mine...it is loading to the 4 share folder now, can someone see if it added correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by Ellasspace View Post
    Here is a preview of mine...it is loading to the 4 share folder now, can someone see if it added correctly?

Love your page! Yes, it was added correctly too and I got it This is going to be an awesome set of qp's!!! WTG everyone!!!

I was playing around with this second quick page, it wasn't quite finished, but a made a BIG boo-boo and saved the PNG as my PSD so I can't tweak it anymore. :(

the QP...

my LO...

I'd like to play.....

Last edited by pennysan; 06-20-2010 at 11:29 PM.
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/image.php?u=10375&type=sigpic&dateline=1220725027