shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Store-wide 25% sale going on now!

Store-wide 25% sale going on now!

Well, it's been awhile since we've run a store-wide sale so in honor of National Scrapbooking Day, we will be running a store-wide sale thru midnight Sunday!

Hope you find some goodies during the sale and while you're at it, you can pick up Doreen's Precious Moments kit and participate in this week's Quick Page Exchange.

Jessica's products are on sale at 28% due to her birthday sale already going on now.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

bump...

3. Hooray!! A sale!!!! There have been a few goodies I've been eyeballing in the store lately....
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN

Ah many of you have already taken advantage of our sale!!

Well, I'm sorry to everyone who went to make a purchase on Sunday and found the sale to no longer be running :( Our store software was acting up and didn't handle the dates right...UGH! We'll make it up to you...we promise!

oh, am so glad it wasn't just me!!! I thought I had mucked up my purchase somehow when I got charged full price!! But the kit was still worth paying full price for :)