shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Many new 2-paged templates!

Hybrid View

Many new 2-paged templates!

I have a whole lot of double paged templates that I have just added to my store!

Double-Sided Template #69
    Double-Sided Template #69

Double-Sided Template #68
    Double-Sided Template #68

Double-Sided Template #67
    Double-Sided Template #67

Double-Sided Template #66
    Double-Sided Template #66

Double-Sided Template #65
    Double-Sided Template #65

Double-Sided Template #64
    Double-Sided Template #64

Double-Sided Template #63
    Double-Sided Template #63

Double-Sided Template #62
    Double-Sided Template #62

Double-Sided Template #61
    Double-Sided Template #61

----------

If you have ever wanted to add amazing effects to your images, you might also like my new Photo overlays!

Photo Intensity Overlays - Set #01

Photo Intensity Overlays - Set #01 - Click Image to Close

Photo Intensity Overlays - Set #01

----------

I also have this new template in my store:

Template #819 - Daily Download

Template #819

Also, I'm looking for ideas for new template products and sets. So, reply here and let me know what ideas you have for new templates and you could win a $10 coupon to my store. :)

Andrea,
    I'm doing the 365 project Anna style. Actually I'm only doing the 52 week project and am struggling because I don't have templates with 6-7 spaces for pics. and I don't want a 2 pager. So....templates with space for that many pics would be nice.

I have a set in the store with 52 templates that have 7 photos each. Is that what you were looking for or maybe some smaller sets?

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...oducts_id=3611

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    Andrea,
    I'm doing the 365 project Anna style. Actually I'm only doing the 52 week project and am struggling because I don't have templates with 6-7 spaces for pics. and I don't want a 2 pager. So....templates with space for that many pics would be nice.
    Last edited by Andrea; 05-20-2010 at 12:13 PM.

Thanks Andrea, I hadn't seen this!!!

I like to scrap multi-photo layouts, at least 3 photos per page. For double-page spreads, I like most the ones that have 1 large photo on one page, and multiple photos on the opposite page, because I often will use the multi-photo side twice by flipping one side to be symmetrical to the other side, but having the 1-photo in the original means it has great flexibility.

Lately, I've been creating a lot of pages with 1 large photo accented by 2-5 smaller photos These are great because I can always drop in a paper square or replace a square with one or more embellishments if I don't have the exact right number of photos.

How about a mix-and match set... like 3 lefts and 3 rights that can be interchanged with each other?

ReboScraps Blog

Creating for: Pixel Gypsy, Dysfunctional Designs, Krisi's Kreations

I think some possibly useful templates would be ones representing the numbers (for birthday layouts) with photos inside, and ones for letters of the alphabet done the same way.