shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Speed Scrap May 2 { 5:00 pm PST / 6:00 MST / 7:00 CST / 8:00 EST }

Soooo... while hosting my first speed scrap, I learned it's impossible to actually complete a SS page while juggling hosting duties. :)

But I had a GREAT time and I THANK YOU ALL for joining me!!! I'll be making a list of everyone who completed the speed scrap and PM you soon with DDR coupons and announce the random winner!!

Special thanks to Heather / HK Designs for surprising us with a special coupon!

Here's my page!

ReboScraps Blog

Creating for: Pixel Gypsy, Dysfunctional Designs, Krisi's Kreations

Participation Prizes and a Winner!

Thanks again for joining me for yesterday's Speed Scrap!!

I received the coupon codes this morning and have sent you all a PM with your prizes! I think I got everyone, but if you didn't receive your code, let me know!

Congratulations to altimasport, who is the randomly selected winner who will receive a $5 store coupon! Check your inbox for your coupon!

ReboScraps Blog

Congratulations altimasport!!!! Great speed scrap Rebecca. Thanks for hosting. (But,,,have to say I prefer a SS in the forums rather than the chat room...too crazy for me)

Congratulations, Altimasport! Have fun spending your prize.

What is a DDR coupon, anyway?

Hi everyone,

When I sent out the coupons, I forgot to include the info about this for any newbies - sorry about that!

A DDR coupon can be redeemed for a Daily Download Rewind item in the GDS store.

Go to the store, and in the left column, select "Daily Download Rewind." Each day, there is a free item in this section of the store, but after the one free day, they are available for sale. The DDR coupons earned in challenges allow you to "purchase" one of these freebies you might have missed when it was free.

If you haven't already checked it out, check out the Daily Download thread to see what's new today, and for more info about the program.

Any questions, let me know - and happy shopping!

ReboScraps Blog

Quote Originally Posted by reboscraps View Post
    Thanks again for joining me for yesterday's Speed Scrap!!

I received the coupon codes this morning and have sent you all a PM with your prizes! I think I got everyone, but if you didn't receive your code, let me know!

Congratulations to altimasport, who is the randomly selected winner who will receive a $5 store coupon! Check your inbox for your coupon!
    Congratulations Christel!!!! Happy Shopping!!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by reboscraps View Post
    Hi everyone,

When I sent out the coupons, I forgot to include the info about this for any newbies - sorry about that!

A DDR coupon can be redeemed for a Daily Download Rewind item in the GDS store.

Go to the store, and in the left column, select "Daily Download Rewind." Each day, there is a free item in this section of the store, but after the one free day, they are available for sale. The DDR coupons earned in challenges allow you to "purchase" one of these freebies you might have missed when it was free.

If you haven't already checked it out, check out the Daily Download thread to see what's new today, and for more info about the program.

Any questions, let me know - and happy shopping!
    Thank you. It took me some searching, but I figured it out. How fun to get a page done and get a free item, too. Yay!!!!