Speed scrap with Marshmella on Sunday March 28th @ 9pm EST.
I hosted my very first scrap n chat last month and had so much fun so I decided to try out a speed scrap!!
Join me here on Sunday March 28th at 9pm EST.
Choose 1 photo with the theme of "in the garden".
Everyone who participates will receive a bonus and 1 lucky winner will get a $5 coupon to my store!
Hope to see you then!!!!!!!
1. layer 3 papers however you would like. 1 paper should be leafy or floral print.
2. add your photo. frame, mat or mask it.
3. tuck some foliage, leaves & flowers between your papers. As much as you would like.
4. use some more foliage, leaves, flowers and make a cluster on the side or around your photo.
5. add a ribbon or string
6. place some glitter or spray under your cluster
7. add some journaling, word art or title
Upload to the speed scrap gallery and post your page here too!!!!
Thanks for all who participated! I will send out the prizes tomorrow!!!
Last edited by marshmella; 03-28-2010 at 06:22 PM.
Woo Woo I can't wait definitely putting this on my calander!!! Going to get my picture ready!
sounds like fun, and love the hint too
Sounds fun. Sure hope to make this speed scrap and the hint is great. We have a plannned trip to the botanical gardens on Friday to see the Orchid show. What perfect timing
Last edited by britnkaysmemaw2; 03-27-2010 at 09:03 AM.
YAY! Sounds fun! I'm planning to be there! Thanks for hosting.
i will be there ,have to watch the clock as the times are changed almost missed today (FRI)
I'm planning on it! I missed last night's SS but Sunday looks clear!
Going to check my pictures. Thanks
Yay! I can make a SS!!!! I am rarely home when they are taking place.
Got LOTS of photos to choose from. Now just have to decide.