shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Supreme Team Speed Scrap!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by geniaBeana View Post
    Hey ya'll. I'm SO excited about tonights SS! it'll take my mind off my work Which is frustrating me today.
    Yeah ... FORGET about WORK! It's about time for some scrap therapy!

I am here!

wife, mother of 2 children and three cats

Hey hey everyone!!

My Blog || My Twitter

Woot Woot! Let's get this speed scrap started!!!!

I'm ready, but with no hints, who knows what will happen!

Quote Originally Posted by SparkysGirl View Post
    Yeah ... FORGET about WORK! It's about time for some scrap therapy!
    That sounds really good. I could use some forgetting. It's been a couple of months this week!

wife, mother of 2 children and three cats

I'm ready, I'm ready... Sorry, we just watched spongebob

I got called into work tomorrow so I am ALL about scrap therapy tonight!

OK ... as you've heard, this Speed Scrap has a twist. Those of us providing each step have not coordinated with each other, so we will be just as surprised as everyone else participating as each instruction is posted! With that in mind, we're going to limit this to six steps to allow for time to "overcome" any curves that get tossed our way! As one of our retired designers used to say ... if you get stuck, pull out the old "creative license" and institute it ... no "speed scrap police" here tonight! Bottom line, we're hoping this will be FUN!!!!
    Now ... here's how it's works: I'm about to provide you with your first step (and, I'll be "tagging" the next person to assign a step). You'll have about ten minutes to get started with the step I'm going to give. Then, the person I "tag" will "quote" my posted step and add hers - she'll also "tag" the next person. Again, you'll have about ten minutes to work on that step. We'll continue in this manner through all six steps. Since the folks providing each step will be quoting each other, you'll have a complete list of steps with each new post. Once the last step is given, you'll have an additional hour to finish and polish up your layout. Post it in the SPEED SCRAP gallery, and link it back here!

Someone last time said it was easier to click the post # to view new posts instead of refresh... gonna try that!!!