shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Military/Non-girly kits

Quote Originally Posted by goldscraps View Post
    Ok, it will probably take me a week or so to finish them. Any suggestions for elements are welcome!
    Andrea... I'm also needing to do some military layouts for my brothers. Could you include some wings (like the kind that you pin to your uniform), and helicopters?? That would be so helpful. I'm so excited you are making this!
    ~Carolyn~
    mom of four....
    I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. 3John 1:4

Hey, I am working on this but it is going to take longer with all of the family stress I've had over the past week. Just thought I would let you know. :)

Thanks Andrea! Hope all is well with you and your family!

Thought this one could use a bump... love the concept!

I finally found my mojo on this. Any requests to add to a non girly military kit?

Question

I would like something for Scouts. I know Boy, Girl, Cub & Brownie names and uniforms are copyrighted. But maybe something with children hiking, baking, etc; things that scouts do?

Thank you,
    Diane
    diharper
    dianecropper@gmail.com

Post Need This Fast

Every year we have a bowling event for a different charity & this year's theme is Military. I need to get some within the next month. Any chance of that happening?