shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Speed scrap with Marshmella on Sunday March 28th @ 9pm EST.

WOW WOW!! Just peeking through all the pages and STUNNING work ladies!!! Whoo hooo!!! I will be back later to get a better look and to leave some love!!!

Ohio - but ready to move to the desert or the Caribbean.
    I know I am late and to late to participate, but I continued on my own.

Through this speed scrap, I noticed I have very little florals. I must not be a floral kind of a girl. LOL I love the solids and textures.

This is what I came up with. I still have tons of practice to do.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...1&limit=recent

Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by reboscraps View Post
    This was a great speed scrap! It was much like other ones I've done. I especially liked the hint at the beginning, that made it much easier to get started. :)

The only suggestion I would make is that the first post of the thread be updated with each step as they are announced in addition to it being posted in the thread itself. That makes it much easier to find the directions quickly!

Thanks for a fun speed scrap! Looking forward to doing this again!
    Here's a tip re: above... if you click on the *number* of the post.. you will get a new tab/window opening with *just that post* in it... so now you can flip back and forth between that single post and the regular chatter posts and not loose the post you need.... it's a very handy tool!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Scrappinsass View Post
    Here's a tip re: above... if you click on the *number* of the post.. you will get a new tab/window opening with *just that post* in it... so now you can flip back and forth between that single post and the regular chatter posts and not loose the post you need.... it's a very handy tool!!
    But it really does help to keep a list running in the original post for those late to start. It can be very difficult to locate the current steps in 15 pages of posts.
    Snag me ---->

Ohio - but ready to move to the desert or the Caribbean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrappinsass View Post
    I never knew that. Thanks for the tip. Will definitely use it.
    Nancy