shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Speed scrap with Marshmella on Sunday March 28th @ 9pm EST.

1. ok here is mine! Thanks for a wonderful Speed Scrap!
    [IMG][/IMG]

Just resizing for posting now!! lol

Here's mine, from a trip to Meijer Garden, a garden-museum and outdoor sculpture park. This was from my vacation to Michigan last summer. :)

I made a couple of changes to the "recipe" because this page needs to fit in with the others I've completed for this vacation already. I wanted to showcase multiple photos, but to keep in the spirit of the recipe, I made one photo "front and center and framed it, using the others to fill in around it. Also, the kit I was using had a scatter of beads that coordinated, so I incorporated that where the recipe called for spray or glitter.

Last edited by reboscraps; 03-28-2010 at 07:08 PM. Reason: added more info about my design

ReboScraps Blog

Creating for: Pixel Gypsy, Dysfunctional Designs, Krisi's Kreations

Quote Originally Posted by marshmella View Post
    I would definatly love to host some more speed scraps and would love some imput! Should I have made the steps a little more easier? Should I have given better hints before the scrap? Any other tips?
    This was a great speed scrap! It was much like other ones I've done. I especially liked the hint at the beginning, that made it much easier to get started. :)

The only suggestion I would make is that the first post of the thread be updated with each step as they are announced in addition to it being posted in the thread itself. That makes it much easier to find the directions quickly!

Thanks for a fun speed scrap! Looking forward to doing this again!
    Last edited by marshmella; 03-29-2010 at 05:15 AM.

ReboScraps Blog

Creating for: Pixel Gypsy, Dysfunctional Designs, Krisi's Kreations

5. Hey everybody I just wanted to let you know I will leave love in the gallery in the morning. My little guy woke up from the thunder. I had agreat time tonight!
    [IMG][/IMG]

OK.. got it!!

Well, I don't think I did too bad considering I was a half-hour late!

Here's my LO: Little Girls are the Flowers

These speedscraps are so much fun! Here is mine, and thank you so much for doing this!!
    ~Carolyn~
    mom of four....
    I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. 3John 1:4

Hooray! I made it!!
    Awesome lo's girls!!

I think updating the first post would be easier for me too! I kept having to go back and find my post to copy for the next one. LOL!!! I would forget to do that each time I posted! I will for sure do that next time. And there will be a next time soon cause I had so much fun!

Quote Originally Posted by reboscraps View Post
    This was a great speed scrap! It was much like other ones I've done. I especially liked the hint at the beginning, that made it much easier to get started. :)

The only suggestion I would make is that the first post of the thread be updated with each step as they are announced in addition to it being posted in the thread itself. That makes it much easier to find the directions quickly!

Thanks for a fun speed scrap! Looking forward to doing this again!