shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Siggies

Wow, I love these new sigs. I need to learn how to do that.I need sonething to do with dancing.Where can I find instructions?

Dancing puts a smile in your feet.

I am loving to see all the new siggy's! It inspired me to create one. I never have before!!!! Fun fun

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    I love it Britanee!!!
    thanks Anna!

Quote Originally Posted by techie girl View Post
    Wow, I love these new sigs. I need to learn how to do that.I need sonething to do with dancing.Where can I find instructions?

If you can do a LO, you can do a siggie--just start a new file with the size you want yours to be---mine is 300 x 150 pixels at 72ppi, some are smaller---decorate to your heart's content. Save for web like a LO (save as either a PNG file or a JPG), upload to something like photobucket, and then edit your signature---you have several blinkies already so you just link the siggie the same way you did the blinkies.
    Last edited by AZK; 03-18-2010 at 08:00 AM.

This is really catching on...I see both Lisas have a new one and they are so cute!!!

HELP!!!!!!!! I got my new siggie uploaded, made a new profile pic, but it won't let me add it or delete the old one. It shows it added it when I tell it to save changes, but when I go to a thread, my old profile pic is still there. What am I not doing??????

Cathy, the profile pic is different from the avatar. Do you want the new picture to show up on all your posts? If so, you need to load it into the avatar instead of the old one.

Thanks Dona--knew there was something I was doing wrong. Will try that now.

and Cathy, sometimes I have trouble changing my blinkies
    it lets me go through the process and then the change doesn't take.

i have found two things, sometimes I am over the size limit or have added too many blinkies,
    and
    other times when i go back, it works okay.
    that is my extent of technical knowledge.

but, i am with dona on the avvie thing -- your profile picture is not the same
    are you wanting to replace your ...ahem...holiday avvie? (just joking with you)

Are you telling me it needed changed Liz? ROFL

Is this better???? It worked. Thanks ladies. You two are always there to help us out. Hope you both know how much we appreciate it!